If you are living in a Large Household and the water available in your surroundings is not pure. Then you need to check out our this article on Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener Review. Only then you will be able to know, why do you need to buy this product.
Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener Review
There are many reasons to buy The Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener. But, one of the main reason is it’s high Grain Capacity. With the Fleck 7000SXT you get 64000 Grains per Gallon Capacity. And with this capacity, it is the most suitable not only for your household applications, but also in small commercial firms.
Water requirement is much at such places and we all know the importance of your Pure Water. No one can live without water and impure water containing salts is not good for our health.
Under such circumstances, The Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener will provide you with the pure and continuous flow of water. This highly capable appliance can remove the much harder impurities from your water.
It saves your household appliances from the effect which Hard Water causes to your appliances such as Scale Formation, Stains as well as Spots.
When it comes to Valve Rating, the valve rating of The Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener is 7000! And this Valve rating offers you with the constant flow of pure water without any kind of Pressure Loss.
Even if the water in your surroundings contains high Hardness Impurities, you don’t need to worry as far as you are owning the Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener. As it can easily remove such impurities from your water. The Meter Operated Regeneration System provides you with the appropriate amount of water under all circumstances.
It prevents the unnecessary flow of water and saves the water and saving water is next to saving environment. The regeneration system also uses less brine as well as salts, which saves you on your running cost. This also enhances the efficiency of The Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener.
There is also a Safety Float with The Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener, to prevent the overflow of water. Moreover, the installation of this appliance is too easy. The LCD Programmed Controllers make it easy to set up and use this Water Softener. And when it comes to warranty, this provides you with a 5 Year Warranty Period on the Control System. Also it is a light weight product with 132 Pounds. But wait, the tank also carries the warranty period of 10 Years. So all you have to do is to use this product without any kind of hesitation. Just Wow! Who wouldn’t love to take this product to their home?
Fleck 5600SXT vs 7000SXT
The Fleck 7000SXT and Fleck 5600SXT Water Softeners, are often compared.
|Fleck 5600SXT||Fleck 7000SXT|
|Design:||The Design of Fleck 5600SXT is unchanged since a long time.||The Fleck 7000SXT is a modern product with extra ordinary features.|
|Application:||We can find the application of Fleck 5600SXT in a small household.||It finds its application in a large household as well as commercial applications.|
|Cost:||Less Costlier than Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener.||Costlier than Fleck 5600SXT.|
|Service:||Installation and Service of Fleck 5600SXT is simple and easy.||Installation and Service is tricky and difficult.|
|Grain Capacity:||It has capacity of 48000 Grains.||It has capacity of 64000 Grains.|
Fleck 7000SXT Parts
The whole unit of Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener consists of Parts such as:
- By Pass Valve & Backlash Control Valve
- Filter Tank
- Brine Tank
- Media Funnel
- Pipe Connector Kit
- Resin Box
- Control Valve and Check Valve
- Distributor as well as Brine Tube
- Pressure Gauge
- Hose Pipe
- Ball or Gate Valve
Fleck 7000SXT Programming
Programming your Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener is simple if you follow the below given steps:
- Remove the plastic cap, mount the media screen on the Control Valve. Assemble this Control Valve on the tank.
- Connect the Brine Line with the Control Valve on one side and the Brine Tank on another.
- Also connect one end of the drain line to the Control Valve and another to the appropriate outlet for the proper removal of water.
- Attach the plumbing connectors to the By Pass Valve and attach the By Pass Valve with the Control Valve.
- Once everything is done, make sure that the By Pass Valve is closed and now you can work with your Fleck Water Softener easily.
Fleck 7000SXT Control Valve
The Control Valve of the Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener is manufactured from Reinforced Polymer. This makes it a lot durable. The Controls of this valve are a lot simple, which makes your task easy. The Control Valve is capable of handling large pressures and it is highly capable. It also offers us with outstanding technology as well as excellent performance.
Fleck 7000SXT Problems & Troubleshooting
Following are Problems with their Troubleshooting options:
- Low Pressure: Not proper installation of your Fleck 7000SXT Water Softener might result into generation of low pressure.
- Blend of Soft and Hard Water: The O-Ring must be absent with the set up of tank, check the O-Ring and connect it properly.
- Water Leakage: Check the piston, water leaks when there is scratch on piston.
- Overflowing Brine Tank: Due to high pressure of Control Valve, Brine Tank overflows. Check the back pressure and Brine Line Flow Control. Also check the refill time on the Control Valve Timer.
You can also consider buying Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener, as it is best pick of us in 2017.